2017 National Conference on Ending Homelessness
OFFICIAL CONFERENCE ACTIVITIES ARE SCHEDULED FOR:
MONDAY, JULY 17 - WEDNESDAY, JULY 19, 2017
PRE-REGISTRATION CHECK-IN IS SCHEDULED FOR:
SUNDAY, JULY 16 from 5:00-7:00pm
All conference registration fees include:
- Meet and Mingle with cash bar Monday night (please see "Agenda" tab to learn more about the Meet and Mingle)
- Continental breakfast on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Plated Lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday
Conference registration does not include hotel or travel costs. Please make sure to register for the conference BEFORE booking airfare!
Conference Registration Payments:
When registering for the conference you can pay online with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted), or you can choose the payment option, "pending pay later" to mail your registration payment via check. Please note when choosing the "pending pay later" option, payment must be received within 30 days of completion of your registration. If payment is not received within 30 days of registration completion, your registration will be canceled.
If you register at the late rate and choose the "pending pay later" payment option, payment must be received within one week of completion of your registration. If payment is not received within one week of your registration completion, your registration will be canceled.
Early Registration Rate
You are encouraged to register early for substantial savings.
Regular Registration Rate
Opens at 3:05 pm ET on Friday, May 12, 2017.
Late Registration Rate
Opens at 3:05pm ET on Friday, June 23, 2017.
Onsite Registration Rate
Available at the conference, July 16-19, 2017, subject to availability
Other Registration Information
- We are pleased to offer a special consumer rate of $115 for consumer conference participants. Individuals who are currently or have recently experienced homelessness are eligible to receive this discounted rate. Also, please refer to the scholarship program portion on the conference website for further details on how to apply for a conference scholarship.
- ALL conference registration will CLOSE at 3pm ET on Friday, June 30, 2017. Onsite registration (subject to availability) will be available at the conference July 16-19, 2017.
Media credentials are reserved for working members of the press only. This includes editors, reporters, producers, camera crews and photographers. Credentials will not be granted to non-editorial media professionals including publishers, general managers, account representatives, sales executives, brand executives and PR/marketing representatives, as well as anyone whose primary purpose for attending the conference is, in our judgment, for reasons other than covering it as working news media.
Contact Keri Buscaglia for more information about media credentials.
Please visit the conference website frequently for updates.