2017 National Conference on Ending Homelessness
The National Alliance to End Homelessness has established a Scholarship Program to assist individuals who are currently experiencing, or have formerly experienced homelessness and cannot afford to cover the full cost of participating in the conference.
- Complimentary conference registration
- Roundtrip transportation to Washington, DC to attend the conference
- Shared hotel accommodations for two nights at the conference hotel during the conference
- A stipend
Criteria for awarding scholarships:
Scholarship awards will be based on financial need, geographic distribution, and the leadership skills the applicant will be able to bring back to his/her community.
- Scholarship awards are limited to the costs associated with the travel and lodging of the scholarship recipient only.
- Scholarships are not transferable to another individual and all applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- The number of scholarships available will depend upon funding received for the Scholarship Program.
Scholarship applications must be completed by Monday, May 22, 2017.
To apply for a Scholarship, click the link below: